Monday, April 27, 2009

blog topic eight

What have you learned about yourself as an entrepreneur?

I think what I've really learned about entrepreneurship is that it takes a big variety of skills to be one, and that the only way I'll ever really know that I can be successful at entrepreneurship is to get out in the world and try it. It's unfortunate that so many of us are going out into the world in the economic climate that we're in now, but I think this generation has what it takes to keep America competitive. I think this generation is more open to new ideas that the current generation in power, and I think that's really going to serve me and all of us.

That aside, I feel that my skills for entrepreneurship can be developed much further, and that really, they will develop naturally as I work with more people in new situations.

1 comment:

  1. i have learned that pretty much anyone who has their mind set to it can become an entrepreneur. taking entrepreneurial classes have definitely helped and increased my interests in entrepreneurship. i haven't actually ever had a huge interest in starting my own business, but now after two entrepreneurial classes this semester, i am reconsidering. i have learned that having basic knowledge in all of the necessary areas will help to get you started and that failure is okay.

    ReplyDelete